Wednesday 9 January 2013

New Look Spring Preview.


Lucky T-shirt | Grey Jersey Dip Hem DressDungarees | Tribal Vest | Dip Dye Vest | Lace Peplum

I came across New Looks spring range and couldn't wait to check it out. As I live in a little town, New Look is the only decent shop for clothing. I'm not a keen fan of bright colours and always seem to pick neutral colours as they are just a safer option. I saw this top and thought, yes this is so me. I'm way too lucky for my own good. I'm not sure on this dress. It looks great but don't know if it's the kind of dress I would actually wear. I'm in love with this vest, the print is actually amazing! Dungarees are too cute for their own good. Will be defiantly rocking a pair this year. I've never brought a dip-dye top yet so when I saw this vest I knew it's got to be mine. I love the colour of the blue too; such a holiday colour. I was about to buy a peplum this week but ended up just wearing the dress I hardly wear out. I love the lace detail on this, looks really summery and elegant.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what I thought of this preview really, it didn't inspire me much! I do like the slogan tops that are around :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete