Saturday 5 May 2012

Face scrubs

I first got St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub as a 7 day freebie, although I've now had it for two weeks and there's still loads left. I normally rub it on gently with a bath hand glove and leave it on for about ten minutes. It makes my face really soft and you can see the difference. I have really delicate skin as I have eczema but this product is great, it doesn't bring me out in red patches or makes me itch. The best thing is it doesn't cost a bomb!



Because I have a Superdrug card, I buy my cosmetics from there. At the moment the 150ml is £3.99, plus you can buy the tester for £0.99.

Here's a link if you would like to check it out.
http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=+St+Ives+Apricot+Invigorating+Scrub&searchsubmit=Search

No comments:

Post a Comment