Saturday 12 May 2012

Naturalhigh face scrub


I've noticed I got a few people interested in my last face scrub post so I thought I'll share this great one too.


So this one's called ' Gentle exfoliating face scrub ' and is from Natural High range in Superdrug. It is actually a Superdrug home brand. I absolutely love this stuff. I wanted to try something that will take the dead skin cells off my face without bringing me out in a rash or will irritate me because of my eczema. It smells lovely and isn't too bitty either. I normally leave this on for about 5-10 minutes and then wash it off every day. You can tell the difference straight away. I love how soft it makes my skin.

Unfortunately I can not find this product on the internet no more, but I will look into it. I haven't brought any for about 2 months so don't know if they are still selling it or not. Hopefully they are, I'll be doomed when I run out!

1 comment:

  1. I have used this product for years. The others just bring me out in a rash.
    Unfortunatetly I'm having difficulty buying it Superdurg, especially the newly refurbished store in Croydon. The range on the shelf consists of one face wipe and face balm or two!

    ReplyDelete