Monday 7 January 2013

Walking Into A Shop & Instantly Looking Like A Criminal, Apparently

There I am walking around drugstore shops such as Boots and Superdrug and start getting eye'd up by the staff. Seriously  I know I like my girls and you might be checking me out babes, but I'm happily taken. I JOKE! I'll be looking at the make up, pick something up and they watch you like a stalk to make sure you put it back. I'm a loyal customer at these shops and they've all seen me in there plenty of times but obviously, I look like a robber. Not only do I hate going places on my own anyway but when I'm being followed around, it actually puts you off shopping all together. It's the same when you're with your friends or family too. I don't know if it's just a natural look they do and they don't know they're doing it or they just like scaring their customers away.

Does this happen to anybody else?


1 comment:

  1. It happens to me all the time - I think that they think all people who wear long coats are going to shoplift - it's beyond a joke now. xx

    ReplyDelete