Saturday 16 February 2013

That Jumper

Westcoast Jumper | Missguided Shirt (old) | KarmaClothing Side Panel Leggings* | NewLook earrings

I'm absolutely in love with this jumper, who wouldn't be? I love the vintage bad girl look, shows not all girls are classy! I brought this from Westcoast in Hanley who unfortunately don't have a website. They have lots of different styles and all for 2 for £20! Every time I go to Hanley I have to pop in. I was trying to capture the beautifulness of these leggings but it really wasn't working so I've linked you to the page anyway. I won these on twitter a few months ago and I'm forever wearing them. I think all of these things I'm wearing, I hardly stop wearing. They're just all simple affordable items that go with everything!  


1 comment:

  1. That is so frickin cute! Thanks for coming along and linking up on my beauty bloggers blog hop! Xx

    ReplyDelete