Saturday 16 March 2013

'To Sit On My Throne As The Prince Of Bel-air'





Absolutely loving the sports luxe trend this season. The Olympics was only last year and the influence of sport has shined through into this season. It's not everyone ideal look but it's fun, funky, bold and comfy. 
Let's talk American football tshirts. How can you seriously not love them? Team them with jeans, leggings, tights, shorts, literally anything! Topshop are selling some really gorgeous bold t-shirts, even a cute crop top!
Who new that wedge hi-tops would ever walk into a short girls life. I'm an average height but it's nice to feel taller and in proportion sometimes. These beauts are from Bank. I can't believe they have run out of stock before I even found out about them *shock horror*. It brings sophistication to trainers! 





I can't believe my birthday is only in 3 days. I don't know were to start with spending my money. Maybe lots of chocolate, mmmmmm chocolate cake. 
What do you guys think about birthdays? Would you rather have lots of presents and get really drunk or spend time with your family and just think it's just a normal day but you've got the day off work? 




No comments:

Post a Comment