Saturday 11 May 2013

Icecream & Fruit Pastels


I'm still here! I have no laptop at the moment so can't find a lot of time to come on and blog! I will be back soon with a whole lot of outfit posts, make up looks and what I've been up to recently but untill I get my laptop back I've got a few outfit ideas done. Thanks to everyone who's still following and welcome to my new followers and readers! I will do a give-away when I'm back up and running.


 


Now the sun has shown their face we can now bring out them glorious white clothes but check the weather forecast first, rain and white are a no no! Having fun with white really breaks up that crystal clean look. I love this playsuit teamed with these chunky funky platforms, it's like elegant gone dangerous. Missguided have some great bold and pastel colours in this season. This bag is great to add something different to your outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment