Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!










This year is mine and my partners first year in our first home. After two years, 7 months ago we moved into our first home. It's been stressful and money has had to stress but it's a joy to be able to chill over the Christmas period now. As we both don't like turkey, I'm having chicken and to be awkward Berni is having pork so going to be a busy day tomorrow having to prepare two different meats. Christmas dinner at home and then off to see families afterwards then a few cheeky drinks I think.

So this year I've hardly had anything and I defiantly won't be heading for the sales this year with having no money either. Growing up actually sucks! But I've got my brothers coming down from Manchester and all my family together; perfect!

I hope all my followers have a lovely Christmas and would love to say a massive thank you for following me this year. My first year of blogging has been great and has learnt me so much. Hopefully next year I will blog alot more and maybe see some outfit posts finally!






1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your girlfriend, hope you both had a lovely time and I look forward to your posts in the new year :) x

    ReplyDelete